Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Hurricane Katrina: Blog for Relief Day

I'm joining forces with 292 [UPDATE: it's now 312][2nd UPDATE: 438!] blogs from 5 [UPDATE: 8!] countries (as of this post) to promote "Hurricane Katrina: Blog for Relief Day" on Thursday, September 1. It is being coordinated by N.Z. Bear at The Truth Laid Bear blog. Each participating blogger is linking to his or her charity of choice. Please participate, and add your blog to the growing TTLB roster.

This is a non-partisan, non-political effort involving bloggers of all stripes, persuasions, and professions.

I urge MR:M&H readers to support the
American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund. I worked for the Red Cross for six years, participating in relief efforts for Hurricanes Andrew ('92), Felix ('95), and Opal ('95), as well as flooding in Arizona ('93) and Pennsylvania ('96). I've seen up-close the work that the Red Cross does for victims of disaster. Better than 90-95 percent of all Red Cross disaster relief workers are VOLUNTEERS.

Please help by calling 1-800-HELP-NOW or making an
online donation.

Instapundit blog is also compiling info on relief efforts.

Technorati tags:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quality information regarding search engines, search engines and search engines can be found at http://www.dreamry.com

11:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got my visitors from www.dreamry.com and am glad I did! I actually got sales! Yay!

2:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if screen printers or the like ever blog here but if they do they might be interested in free vector art.

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quite a few interesting comments on this blog but not much on internet marketing or promotion. Any thoughts? I know websites need traffic and getting it can be difficult. I also know that internet marketing seo information is necessary to succeed in any online business.

Have your fellow blogsters try The Online Promoters as they have helped me in the past. Thank you.

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site Roger, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Apheresis yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Apheresis I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

5:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site Roger, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Abvi yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Abvi I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quality information regarding seo consultant, seo consultant and seo consultant can be found at http://www.dreamry.com

12:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Roger, I just dropped in on my way back to my Free Traffic site. I liked what I
found and thought that I would leave you a note for your efforts in creating this post. It
is amazing what you find looking through these blogs, and the links from them. Have
you ever done that?

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site Roger, I found to be very interesting. When I was searching for Abvi yours was the most eyecatching. While working on my site Abvi I have been seeking ways to make it better and found yours to be helpful. Thanks!

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home